Lansdowne, Cape Town, South Africa
BBP Law requires the service of an admitted Attorney with 3 years post-experience. The candidate that is applying for the position must have experience in Civil Litigation, Labour, Estates and Family Law will be an advantage. The position is for our Lansdowne, Cape Town branch.
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Report on performance management to Managing Director
- The ability to work under pressure and meet performance targets
- Must be registered with the LPC
- Available to start as soon as possible
If you meet the above requirements, please send your comprehensive CV on a confidential basis to firstname.lastname@example.org