Developing innovative solutions to minimize risk and liability when expanding your property portfolio.
Forward thinking and commercial in our approach, with a recognised ability to deliver complex deals, we provide an integrated, hands-on and proactive service handling all types and stages of real estate transactions from the initial acquisition, development, leasing, joint venturing and financing through to the final conclusion of the transaction.
As a full service real estate practice, we can meet all of your property needs by successfully safeguarding the interests of all industry roles players, whether they be developers, landlords, lenders, property funds or tenants. Our work includes the drafting and registration of more than 700 servitudes to secure rights of way, height restrictions, secure encroachments, view protection and trading rights; as well as transferring bulk commercial property portfolios (500 properties) to give effect to internal re-organisation for large commercial companies and for the largest oil company in South Africa.
We provide specialist dispute resolution attorneys to offer a cost-effective, practical and solutions-based dispute resolution service in respect of real estate disputes.
We are able to assist our clients with costs in respect of the amount of transfer and bond registration costs, charges at the time of selling or buying property; the implications concerning VAT and whether it will be applicable to your transaction by clicking here (link to conveyancing calculator)
- Drafting sale and purchase, commercial, residential lease agreements
- Registration of transfer of residential, township developments, commercial and sectional title property, mortgage collateral and surety bond, notarial bonds, servitudes and exclusive use areas.
- advice on commercial, industrial, residential and retail projects
- Lease agreements, sectional title developments, share block developments and fractional ownership
- Commercial property transactions, involving immovable and movable property
- Project development and financing agreements
- Due diligence investigations
- Advice on structuring of specialist transactions such as wind farm and solar power developments
- Compliance with local and national legislation and authorisations regarding land issues
- Planning and land use/rights applications
- Township-related developments, applications and the registration of real rights in land
- Property Litigation
- Advising on the management of distressed properties including the restructuring, acquisition and disposal of leasehold and freehold properties.
We’re located in the heart of Bellville
23 Hofmeyr Street
Why not give us a call or send us an email
Tel: +27 21 054 6310
Fax: +27 86 691 4998