Our firm culture remains a reflection of our shared personalities, beliefs and stylistic cohesion.
CODE OF CONDUCT AND BUSINESS PRINCIPLES
Our goal is to create a collegial environment in which our team members can flourish and enjoy the practice of law. We are committed to delivering high quality, strategic advice, efficient and cost-effective legal services with a focus on communication, responsiveness, and attention to detail. We will continue to promote a work atmosphere which is professional, pleasant and welcoming.
Employees of the Practice
- Our employees, intellectual capital and the reputation are our biggest assets.
- We look after the aforesaid as we understand how important they are to the Practice, employees and Clients.
- We avoid conflicts between the Practice’s interests and our own personal interests.
- The interest of our Clients always comes first.
- We strive to give our Clients a service that meets and exceeds their expectations.
- We strive to keep up with the ever changing needs of our Clients and develop services that are able to meet those needs.
- Whether using the Practice’s property or personal devices, we meet the Practices standards and protect its name, goodwill, technology, data and content as well as that belonging to third parties and Clients
- We do not share confidential information with anyone including those inside the practice unless authorised to do so.
- We include people from different cultural backgrounds; race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and age.
- We are committed to attracting, retaining and motivating people from diverse backgrounds.
- Individual originality is always encouraged but we believe that team effort produces the best results.
- We provide a work environment that is free from bullying, unlawful harassment or favouritism.
- We prohibit retaliation against anyone who reports a violation of this code.
- We respect an individual’s right of privacy, right to dignity and a life outside of the work environment.
- We do not make assumptions or judgements about the behaviour of others.
- We treat employees fairly and consistently.
- Physical, sexual, racial, psychological or verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
- We will ensure to recruit only the best as we understand that without the best we are unable to service our clients satisfactorily.
- We believe that the overall ability of a person to perform is more important in our selection process.
- We offer our people advancement in their careers depending on merit.
- There is no place in the Practice for people who place their personal advancement before that of the Practice or our Clients.
- Everybody working for or visiting our offices can expect a healthy and safe environment in which to conduct business.
- We respect and will comply with the laws and regulations of any country we do business in, including South Africa.
- We shall not bribe or accept any bribe to influence any decision or negotiation.
We’re located in the heart of Durbanville
Unit 2, Floor 4, Biella Building,
21A Durbanville Avenue
Bella Rosa Village, Rosendal
Why not give us a call or send us an email
Tel: +27 21 945 1237
Fax: +27 86 691 4998