Commercial in our approach, technical in our deliverance.
PROJECTS & INFRASTRUCTURE
We provide a dynamic, comprehensive and client focused projects and infrastructure services to those at the forefront of the infrastructure and utilities sectors no matter the size of the across all in relation to project or transaction. We are able to assist our clients in all areas of pan-African projects, project development and project finance.
We can advise you on all the legal aspects which surround construction and engineering work, whether you are a funder, developer, employer, contractor or consultant.
We are committed to having dedicated experts with specialist knowledge in each of the key sectors who understand the regulatory and commercial environment within which our clients operate, in order to maximise the value in meeting our clients and their project needs.
Our attorneys, with their technical ability and commercial approach, are able to advise on various aspects of our clients’ projects and infrastructure including joint ventures, project conducting, and legal due diligence, risk allocation and reviewing the viability of project agreements, financing arrangements and security guarantees.
Together with our real estate, commercial, corporate, M&A expertise, we are able to assemble a team of experts in related disciplines to ensure delivery of high quality, timely and cost effective solutions for our clients at every stage of projects and infrastructure delivery.
- Environment and Planning
- Construction and Engineering
- Health and Safety
- Public / Private Partnership and Project Financing Initiatives
- Bidding Strategy
- Legal opinions – implications of commercial agreements, joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Drafting and negotiating contractual documents
- Merger control across a range of industries
- Reviewing proposed and executed agreements to ensure compliance
- Preparing and oppose merger notification
- Feasibility and due diligence investigations
- Transactional support in respect of PPPs, restructurings and privatisations
- Public sector law, including procurement and Public Private Partnerships
- Engineering and construction legal advise
- Preparation of RFP documents, and tender and procurement procedures
- Support on administrative and constitutional law issues applicable infrastructure projects
We’re located in the heart of Bellville
26 Hofmeyr Street
Why not give us a call or send us an email
Tel: +27 21 945 1237
Fax: +27 86 691 4998