Providing a comprehensive range of innovative tools to help individuals, as well as corporate clients, on all HR-related employment matters.
With our Attorneys’ commercial and litigious experience, we are able to offer a full-service and comprehensive range of innovative tools to help individuals as well as corporate clients on all HR-related employment matters.
We provide both efficient and cost-effective Employment Tribunal and commoditised services to our clients, alongside high quality and strategic advice. In an effort to reduce the financial burden of litigious actions, we are also able to assist with alternative methods of dispute resolution via independent mediations.
Our dynamic Attorneys are here to provide pragmatic solutions to the ever-changing domestic and international Labour Laws whilst respecting both the rights of employees and employers. We work within a wide range of sectors with the ability to address local and cross-border employment issues.
In addition to legal advice, we provide complimentary employment-related services including training workshops from recruitment to termination including handling disciplinary and dismissal procedures, dealing with internal disputes, strategic employee retention policies through proper hiring processes and employee management practices backed by appropriate reward and incentive programmes as well as team building exercises with the intention of avoiding non-compliance whilst still having a positive impact on employee relations.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Disciplinary proceedings.
- Unfair dismissals, labour practices and discrimination.
- Severance and Settlement Agreements.
- Employment eEquity (Affirmative action).
- Employee benefits, compensation and privacy.
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
- Board Reorganisation.
- Strikes, collective agreements and lock-outs negotiations.
- Drafting and assessing employment policies and contracts.
- Collective agreements at all bargaining levels.
- Restructuring Processes.
- Collective and individual employment litigation.
- Corporate Governance.
- Due Diligence review.
- Health and Safety.
- Regulatory Advice.
- Restraint of Trade.
- Share incentive and option schemes.
We’re located in the heart of Bellville
26 Hofmeyr Street
Why not give us a call or send us an email
Tel: +27 21 945 1237
Fax: +27 86 691 4998