Newly Admitted Junior Attorney
Lansdowne, Cape Town, South Africa
BBP Law requires the service of a newly admitted junior Attorney. Experience in Civil, Criminal and Family Law will be an advantage. The position is for our Lansdowne, Cape Town branch
- Reporting to the Managing Director.
- Report on performance management to Managing Director.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet performance targets.
- Must be registered with the LPC.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Renumeration: R10 000.00 ctc
If you meet the above requirements please send your comprehensive CV on a confidential basis to firstname.lastname@example.org